Giving Old Wood a New Life
Please visit our Online Store to see our most popular quick and easy to order in stock items for barn door sliding track hardware, barn doors, reclaimed accent wall paneling, and reclaimed engineered wood flooring.
- We give you the look of the old complemented by the performance of the new through our exacting standards and engineering methods. Our specialty millwork made to the highest standards let's you tailor the beauty, warmth, character, and texture to your exact preferences. We may use old boards in rough shape but our highly skilled and experienced craftsman specialize in making reclaimed lumber work with demanding quality standards. You don’t need to compromise the project’s quality standards and make excuses for poor fit and finish. The way we manufacture product still has quality control measures and construction techniques that maintain flatness, stability, square, and dimensions; you get the look you want without the problems that are typical in reclaimed materials.
- Our recycled wood doors and reclaimed hardwood flooring match perfectly to green building or LEED certified construction.
- Match to projects using authentic solid materials and quality construction - from lodges and cabins to green commercial design. Let us match our product to your preferences whether you choose rustic elegance or classic wood beauty. Barn wood and antique recycled lumber have an natural beauty with authentic rustic, distressed appearance; there is no faux distressed work necessary.
- Because of our custom process we can satisfy all different tastes utilizing reclaimed lumber: rustic old door, antique distressed door, skip sanded or rough sawn millwork, hand hewn timbers, barn doors, sliding wood doors, reclaimed lumber doors, solid wood engineered doors, green doors, wide plank flooring, engineered wood flooring, and tables. Whether you want your custom project to look like a barn wood door or an elegant craftsman entry door to the most one-of-a kind reclaimed wood floor we will build to your specifications for desired character, species, and color.
- Our shop produces unique custom built solid wood door packages, orders for a single entry system, and the most frequent requests is for door slabs meant to be used as sliding doors. Our doors can mounted with barn door hardware, flat track hardware, or any system to give you that ultimate statement of a reclaimed wood sliding barn door.
- Compare our specifications on our minimum standards. For example our solid wood engineered doors have a minimum thickness or 1 3/4" or whatever you specify. Our engineered reclaimed wood flooring has thicknesses similar to standard solid wood floors with a much thicker than industry standard wear layer at the equivalent of 1/4" above the tongue and an overall thickness equivalent to 3/4". We love to do reclaimed engineered wide plank floors in the ultra wide widths (9-18") that are out of the comfort zone of other shops.
- Our shop equipment has oversized machinery capable of handling your custom order. All of our equipment is tailored to work with the nuances of reclaimed materials from the outside sawmills & bandsaw resaw, kiln, wide width planer and overhead sander, and a huge 15' x 5' triple layer cold press for laminating. All this specialized equipment is designed around keeping the texture that you love from the reclaimed materials, getting tight glue joints, and accurate tolerances.
- We salvage lumber and timber from barns, old mills, and fences around the Northwest that was destined to go to waste, and we bring it back to life for you to enjoy for years to come. We sell reclaimed lumber such as hand hewn beams and barn lumber.
- We are very open to custom design ideas, and we are not limited by "industry standard sizes." This is your one stop shop for quality millwork.
- Our company is built on the principles of making quality products and providing reliable service. Our flexibility in our range of services from flooring and trim to cabinets and doors allows a full service package to be provided to the customer.
- We build each piece of artwork one at a time in our custom door and flooring shop in Nampa (close to Boise), Idaho, and will make arrangements to deliver anywhere in the country. Please don't hesitate to get a free quote from us today; we will quote a delivered price to you including shipping and handling.
Click below to like us on facebook !!